1 in stock
This camera was introduced in September of 1915 and remained in production until 1926. It uses autographic No.A-120 or regular 120 roll film for a picture size of 2 1/4” X 3 1/4″ and was manufactured in the US. This particular camera came with a Rapid Rectilinear lens by Bausch Lomb and is coupled with the ball bearing shutter.
The camera has black imitation leather covering, two position reflecting view finder plus foot for portrait or landscape, sliding bed focusing with two lock positions 8’ & 100’. It is in good working shape with working shutter and aperture blades. The metal “stylus” to make use of the now discontinued autographic film is missing, but the remote shutter cable is included.
|Dimensions||9 × 5 × 3 in|